How can teachers create personalized learning experiences by infusing student-led policy-making throughout the education system? Can students make more effective policy than adults when it comes to the environments they spend eight hours in everyday?
- What tools can we use to engage and empower students in education policy-making?
- How can you accommodate different styles of learning through education policy-making?
- How can we create learning environments that engage students in education policy-making?
- How can students drive education policy-making?
- What are students’ roles in school board decision-making? Building decision-making? Whole system decision-making?
- How can student policy-making be assessed?
You can learn more at the SoundOut page on engaging students as decision-makers.