Are you a long-time youth worker, teacher, or adult ally who has used youth engagement to change your community? Join Adam Fletcher for a daylong session to reflect on what you know, gather new tools and strategies, and connect with other advanced practitioners from across the city. This workshop is recommended for people who’ve been intentionally using youth engagement strategies for at least three years.
- Identify their professional learning about youth engagement and critically reflect on successes and failures.
- Examine their knowledge, assumptions, and practices with youth engagement using research-based tools.
- Create strategic professional action plans in order to infuse practice into daily operations for greater efficacy.
Register and pay for the workshop at
BROUGHT TO YOU BY…
- Service Learning Seattle
- CommonAction Consulting
- SOAR – Seattle’s Coalition for Children and Youth
- The Freechild Project
- King County Youth Development Network
- and IDEA – the Institute for Democratic Education in America!