The Freechild Project Youth Action Guide is CommonAction’s latest publication. A 50-page publication created for our training promoting youth changing the world, this guide is FREE online right now! It’s packed with quick, easy reading that can help young people or adults think about how to find what needs to change, create programs to make that change happen, and promote Youth Action throughout our communities.
There are many other publications free from CommonAction, including…
- Student Voice and Bullying: A SoundOut Focus Paper (2012, 8 pgs)
- Freechild Project Youth Engagement Workshop Guide (2010, 71 pgs)
- Freechild Project Youth Voice Toolbox (2010, online)
- Washington Youth Voice Handbook – (2006, 189 pgs)
- Guide to Social Change Led By and With Young People – (2006, 16 pgs)
- Guide to Cooperative Games for Social Change – (2006, 20 pgs)
- Meaningful Student Involvement Guide to Students as Partners in School Change – (2005, 28 pgs)
- Stories of Meaningful Student Involvement – (2005, 40 pgs)
- Meaningful Student Involvement Research Guide – (2004, 36 pgs)
- Meaningful Student Involvement Resource Guide – (2004, 34 pgs)
- Firestarter Program Participant Guidebook (2005, online)
- Firestarter Facilitator’s Guide (2002, online)
Contact us for any additional information by calling (360)489-9680 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.