|CommonAction’s Adam Fletcher facilitating a Personal
Engagement session in 2011.
CommonAction has pioneered a powerful new approach to establishing powerful connections throughout our society with our approach to Personal Action. Our workshops, retreats, and materials appeal to a variety of audiences, and can be customized to meet different community needs. They are good for both independent participants and groups. Topics we cover include:
- Get Engaged! How to Love the Life You Live Right Now. Participants move inward by learning practical tools and actions. Examine life, identify priorities, and discover new ways to see who you really are and what you really want to do.
- Welcome to Heartspace. This workshop is a calm, open space for participants to explore what they’re engaged in and why it matters in their life. Using hands-on activities, you’ll learn how to enhance Heartspace throughout your life.
- Intro to Personal Engagement. In this workshop participants explore what personal engagement is, how it happens, and how it can be used to improve the world around us. Especially for people who want to change the world, starting with themselves.
- Other topics include… Living the Principle of Engagement, The Spiritual Side of Social Change, Changing Our Communities On Purpose, and more.
Our trainers are available to facilitate workshops, trainings, and other events focused on personal engagement in communities across the United States and Canada. Using a highly interactive, hands-on, and practical approaches, we knowledgeably guide participants into Heartspace and a grander understanding of personal engagement.
- Check out our blog posts about Personal Engagement!
- Interact with Adam about the Heartspace Teachings on Facebook!
- Catch Adam tweeting about Personal Action here.
- For more information about what we can do for you on Personal action contact us today!